This property is available now.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A classic Californian bungalow forms the foundation for this full brick home which has been generously extended over two levels for spacious living. Located in a quiet street near Neild Park Cafe, the Bay Run and Russell Lea Infants' School, the home features an excellent layout including a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor, with three other bedrooms and a second bathroom upstairs. A choice of living spaces along with a very comfortable kitchen, sunroom and study are complemented by a barbecue deck and low maintenance rear garden.
- Generous lounge/dining, sitting area with sunroom
- All bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Fourth bedroom plus a large study on entry level
- Bathroom on each floor, well equipped gas kitchen
- Solar panels, gas central heating, rich timberwork
- Deck with Vergola, parking includes lock-up garage
Apply here: https://t-app.com.au/app/page-1/
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.